ZPS80-9A rotary tablet press is a rotary tablet press for continuous production, also known as chemical powder tablet press. ZPS80-9A chemical powder tablet press is mainly used to compress large-caliber disinfection tablets such as chlorine, bromine, sodium dichloroisocyanurate, trichloroisocyanuric acid, cyanuric acid, and chlorine dioxide. By changing the mold, the ZPS80-9A chemical powder tablet press can also press ring-shaped, spherical and irregular-shaped tablets as well as tablets with characters, logos and graphics.
Features of ZPS80-9A rotary tablet press
1. The mechanical drive part of the ZPS80-9A rotary tablet press is separated from the tablet press chamber to prevent contamination of the material during compression.
2. The tablet press room is completely wrapped with plexiglass. The operator can clearly see the tablet pressing process. Plexiglass can prevent dust pollution during tablet pressing.
3. ZPS80-9A tablet press adopts 3-column structure.
4. The main motor is controlled by the inverter. The rotation speed can be adjusted in the range (0-10 circle) according to the actual production.
5. The ZPS80-9A large powder tablet press is equipped with a spray device for release agent. Suitable for pressing sticky or difficult-to-release materials.
Technical standard of ZPS80-9A rotary tablet press:
Maximum working pressure: 800KN
Maximum diameter of tablet: φ80mm
Maximum thickness of the tablet: 28mm
Maximum filling depth: 60mm
Die: 9 sets
Maximum production capacity: 5400pcs/h
Speed: 0~10 r/min
Outside diameter of the middle mold: φ80mm
Middle mold height: 60mm
Diameter of upper and lower punch: φ80mm
Motor power: 30kw
Power supply: 380V / 50 Hz (can be customized)
Machine weight: 6600kg
Machine dimensions: 1680 * 1280 * 2200mm (not including hopper)
Large Tablet Press,SDIC Tablet Press,TCCA tablet press ,200g,250g TCCA tablets