High-speed centrifugal spray dryer is a widely used process in liquid forming process and drying industry. It is suitable for producing powder and granular solid products from suspoemulsion, solution, emulsion and paste liquid raw materials. Therefore, when the particle size distribution, residual moisture content, bulk density and particle shape of the finished product meet the precise standards, the spray dryer is an ideal drying process.
1. The spray drying speed is fast. After the material liquid is atomized, the surface area is greatly increased. In the process of contact with hot air, 95%-98% of the water can be evaporated instantly, and the drying time only takes a few seconds, especially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
2. The product has good uniformity, fluidity and solubility, and the higher the purity of the product, the better the quality.
3. The spray dryer production process is simplified and the operation control is convenient. For liquids with a moisture content of 40-60% (up to 90% for special materials), it can be dried into powder products at one time. After drying, there is no need for crushing and screening, which reduces the production process and improves the purity of the product. The product particle size, bulk density and water content can be adjusted by changing the operating conditions within a certain range, and the control and management are very convenient.
The spray dryer is an open cycle, co-current, centrifugal atomization. The drying medium air is filtered by the primary and medium-efficiency air filters and is sucked by the blower according to the operating instructions, and then heated by the heater through the hot air distributor of the high-efficiency filter into the spray drying main tower. The liquid material passes through the peristaltic pump according to the operating instructions and enters the high-speed rotating centrifugal nozzle. It is dispersed into small droplets under the action of centrifugal force. In the spray drying main tower, the small droplets are in full contact with the hot air, and they are dried into products after heat exchange along their specific paths. Then the separation is achieved through a cyclone separator. The solid material is collected, and the gas medium is filtered and discharged. The entire spray system is easy to clean and meets GMP requirements.
Chemical products: polyaluminum chloride, disperse dyes, reactive dyes, organic catalysts, white carbon black, washing powder, zinc sulfate, silicon dioxide, sodium metasilicate, potassium fluoride, calcium carbonate, potassium sulfate, inorganic catalysts, various Kind of waste liquid and so on.
Food: Amino acids, vitamins, egg powder, bone meal, condiments, protein, milk powder, pork blood powder, soy sauce powder, coffee, tea, glucose, potassium sorbate, pectin, flavors and spices, vegetable juice, yeast, starch, etc.
Ceramics: alumina, zirconia, magnesia, titania, magnesia titania, clay, porcelain clay, various ferrites and metal oxides, etc.
1. The contact of hot air flow and droplets: When a sufficient amount of hot air flow enters the spray drying chamber, the direction and angle of the hot air flow must be considered. Whether it is co-current, counter-current or mixed-flow, it is necessary to ensure sufficient contact with the droplets for sufficient heat exchange.
2. Atomization: The atomization system of the spray dryer must ensure the uniform distribution of the droplet size, which is very important. Because this can ensure the pass rate of product quality.
3. Design of pipe angle and cone angle: We have obtained some empirical data from the production of nearly 1,000 spray dryers, which can be shared with you.