XSG series rotary flash evaporation dryer is a new type of drying equipment successfully developed by our factory on the basis of introducing and absorbing foreign advanced technology. The machine has advanced technology, reasonable design, compact structure, wide application range, large production capacity, good product quality, high efficiency, and energy saving. Drying, crushing and screening can be completed in one equipment at one time, eliminating environmental pollution, and the performance of the whole machine is up to International advanced technology level.
Equipment process technology:
The hot air enters the mixing, crushing and drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer through the inlet pipe at a suitable spouting speed, which produces strong shearing, blowing and rotating effects on the material. As a result, the material is subjected to centrifugation, shearing, collision, and friction to be divided into particles, which enhances mass and heat transfer. At the bottom of the dryer, the larger and wetter particle clusters are mechanically broken under the action of the agitator, and the particles with lower moisture content and smaller particle size are entrained by the rotating airflow to rise. It dries further during the ascent. Because the gas-solid two phases make a rotating flow, the inertia of the solid phase is greater than that of the gas phase, and the relative speed between the solid and gas phases is larger, which strengthens the mass and heat transfer between the two phases, so the machine has high production intensity.
● A variety of feeding devices to choose from, the feeding is continuous and stable, and there is no bridging phenomenon in the process.
● A special cooling device is installed at the bottom of the dryer to avoid material deterioration in the high temperature area at the bottom.
● Special air pressure sealing device and bearing cooling device effectively extend the service life of the transmission part.
● The special air distribution device reduces the resistance of the equipment and effectively provides the air volume of the dryer.
● The drying chamber is equipped with a grading ring and a swirl plate, and the fineness of the material and the final moisture are adjustable. (For example, the final moisture content of calcium carbonate can be adjusted to ≤0.1%)
● Compared with other drying methods, it can effectively increase the proportion of materials.
● High circumferential air velocity in the drying chamber and short material residence time, effectively preventing material sticking to the wall and deterioration of heat-sensitive materials, achieving high efficiency, speed, small equipment and large-scale production.
Adapt to materials:
● Inorganic: boric acid, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate, iron oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, various metal hydroxides, various heavy metal salts, synthetic cryolite, etc.
● Organic matter: atrazine (pesticides), lauric acid, benzoic acid, benzoic acid, bactericide, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate, etc.
● Ceramics: kaolin, silica, clay.
● Dyestuffs: anthraquinone, black iron oxide, indigo pigment, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, various azo dye intermediates.
● Foods: soy protein, gelatinized starch, distiller's grains, wheat sugar, wheat starch.
1. The amount of water evaporation is calculated based on the inlet air temperature of 200°C and the outlet air temperature of 80°C.
2. The installed capacity is the basic data, which can be changed according to the material performance.
3. The floor area is arranged according to the actual situation, the data in the table is for reference only.