The principle of YZPG disc vacuum rake dryer
YZPG disc type GMP vacuum rake dryer is a kind of medical horizontal and intermittent vacuum drying equipment. The wet material is evaporated by conduction, and the agitator with scraper continuously removes the material on the hot surface and forms it in the container. Circulating flow. After the water has evaporated, it is pumped out by a vacuum pump.
●This machine adopts large-area interlayer heating method, with large heat transfer surface and high thermal efficiency.
● This machine is equipped with stirring to make the material form a continuous circulation state in the cylinder, which further improves the uniformity of the heating of the material.
● This machine is equipped with stirring, so that the slurry, paste, and paste materials can be dried smoothly.
Disc GMP vacuum rake dryer is suitable for materials with high water content and non-viscous: it is especially suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials, which are easily oxidized at high temperatures. It is widely used in medicine, food, chemical and other industries.
● Suitable for paste, paste and powder materials.
● Heat sensitive materials requiring low temperature drying.
● Easily oxidized, explosive, strongly irritating, highly toxic materials.
● Materials requiring recovery of organic solvents.